SYSA Fall Football Training
Fall Flag Football 2021
The 2021 Fall Flag Football season will consist of practices AND games starting in September. Practices will take place during the week with games being played on Saturdays at Andrew Rypien Field.
Our mission is to provide sport activities for all youth where everyone plays, develops skills, is taught good sportsmanship, and learns the value of being a team player.
WA State Covid Update
As of June 30, 2021, Washington State is reopened. All previous sporting guidelines are repealed.
Two documents were released; Washington Ready and Order of the Secretary of Health Amending 20-03 regarding Face Coverings Statewide. There are exceptions to the face covering requirements, including: people are not required to wear face masks while outdoors.
WA Sports Fitness Guidance (updated July 2021) LINK
Washington State has a Secretary of Health Mask Order.
• Outdoors: Masks are no longer required outdoors; however, unvaccinated individuals should wear face coverings outdoors in crowded public settings, including sporting events, where there is decreased ability to consistently maintain physical distance between non-household members.
People are not required to wear face coverings while engaged in outdoor training or competition in any type of sport.
Waitlist registration open
September 7th – October 23rd
Optional Candy Bowl October 29-31 (additional team fee)
Register on or before August 19th for priority placement. Coach request and player request may not be available after the deadline.
The Volunteer Coach picks the practice days, times and location upon completion of a background check.
Practice days could be scheduled Monday – Fridays.
Saturday games starting September 18 (6 games)
Andrew Rypien Fields (Google Map)
Divisions & Fees
$125 Grades 1-2 Flag Football
$125 Grades 3-4 Flag Football
$145 Grades 5-6 NFL Flag Football
SYSA will provide jerseys and mouth guards to all participants.
Football, water bottle, hand sanitizer, athletic shoes/cleats, and a mask to be worn in accordance with the current Sporting Activities Covid Requirements.
Grades 1-2: Pee Wee
Grades 3-4: Junior
Grades 5-6: Junior
August 30th at 6pm via ZOOM
Coaches will sign up for a timeslot for their team’s group and individual pictures.
LINK to print Dorian picture order form
9/18 Andrew Rypien Fields
The season will conclude with an optional Candy Bowl Tournament October 29-31. This will be an additional team fee. Teams will be guaranteed two games.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Weekend – August 28/29
Need football cleats, shorts or a ball? SYSA families receive 20% August 28/29
- A Volunteer Head Coach is needed before a team starts – All SYSA coaches are volunteers. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Volunteer Head Coach will receive 50% off their child’s registration. LINK for registration procedures. The Head coach will receive their 50% credit after the program deadline and a team is confirmed.
- Volunteer Coach background check HERE
- Coaches contact registered players after Coach receives roster, please be patient waiting for this contact.
- Online Registrations are confirmed by email; if information is omitted notify SYSA via reply email.
ALERT- for better communications please add the following: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com as contacts in your phone/email. There have been several issues with coaches and parents not receiving team information due to emails going to spam, junk and trash.
Blue Sombrero Sports Connect – LOGIN OR CREATE YOUR NEW ACCOUNT HERE