Fall Football Training
Fall Football Training 2020
For Fall in 2020, SYSA is offering Football Trainings for Grades 1-6. These football training sessions will focus on developing the necessary skills to play the game of football while emphasizing fun, teamwork, and sportsmanship. Training sessions will practice proper social distancing and safety guidelines and protocols. Participants will be placed in groups of five of similar age. A volunteer coach is needed for each group of five.
Our mission is to provide sport activities for all youth where everyone plays, develops skills, is taught good sportsmanship, and learns the value of being a team player.
Season Training Dates
September 14th – October 24th
Register on or before September 3rd for priority placement. Coach request and player request may not be available after the deadline.
Divisions & Fees
$tbd Grades 1-2
$tbd Grades 3-4
$tbd Grades 5-6
Grades 1-2, train 1 times a week, begins week of September 14th
Grades 3-6, train 2 times a week, begins week of September 14th
The Volunteer Coach picks the practice days, times and location upon completion of a background check.
Training days could be schedules Monday – Saturday.
Jerseys will not be handed out for this program
Football, water bottle, hand sanitizer, Cleats, and a mask to wear to and from the fields
None: Coaches will be sent a PowerPoint with information prior to September 14th
- A Volunteer Coach is needed before a team starts – All SYSA coaches are volunteers. For more information, contact email@example.com
- The Volunteer Head Coach will receive 50% off their child’s registration. LINK for registration procedures
- Volunteer Coach background check HERE
- Coaches contact registered players after Coach receives roster, please be patient waiting for this contact.
- Online Registrations are confirmed by email; if information is omitted notify SYSA via reply email.
ALERT- for better communications please add the following: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as contacts in your phone/email. There have been several issues with coaches and parents not receiving team information due to emails going to spam, junk and trash.
Blue Sombrero Sports Connect – LOGIN OR CREATE YOUR NEW ACCOUNT HERE