POSTPONED – The Main Event
New Date TBD
Join us for SYSA’s The Main Event, our annual celebration which will take place on Saturday, April 25th, 2020 from 5-10pm at Northern Quest Resort & Casino.
The evening will be full of fun with sports, blackjack, and a silent and live auction. Support local youth sports while you try your hand at a football toss, fast pitch baseball or hooping it up with dualing basketball. Or if you’re feeling lucky, enjoy professional blackjack tables or make a bid on your favorite silent auction items! We hope you’ll join us for a fantastic evening!
- Over 300,000 youth have played SYSA sports.
- Opportunities for all kids to play sports, regardless of their ability to pay.
- A wide variety of sports – soccer, football, baseball, softball, basketball, cross-country, track & field and rugby.
- Kids learn great life skills: good sportsmanship and team work.
- Over $500,000 in Financial Aid has been given out.
- Over 30,000 alumni volunteer coaches.
AND the #1 reason to support Spokane Youth Sports is so that SYSA can provide sports activities for kids for the next 50 years.
The Main Event guests enjoy an evening of fun including…
- Gourmet Seated Dinner
- Handcrafted cocktails, beer or wine (no-host)
- A Silent Auction featuring unique items such as travel packages, fine wines, and unique art pieces
- A Live Auction with a few Select Experiences
- A “Dessert Dash” with the chance to select your favorite dessert indulgence
Ways to get involved:
There are many ways to get involved in the 2020 Main Event!
- Interested in donating an item for the silent auction? Contact Stella DeBarros at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about table sponsorship and attending the event, please contact
- Stella DeBarros at email@example.com
- For all other inquiries, Contact us at 509-328-7972.