SYSA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing youth sports to the greater Spokane area. Thank you for your continued support. SYSA would not be able to exist without your donated time and dollars.
SYSA encourages the community to join us in providing youth with quality and affordable sports programs where every kid’s a star! Whether you’re an individual or a business you can make a tax-deductible donation to SYSA. Sending this gift will help us to continue to provide a fun and positive outlet for children of all ages.
Mail donation to:
Spokane Youth Sports Association Attn: T. Newcomb
1221 N Howard St, Spokane, WA 99201
Donate Online: https://www.paypal.me/donatesysa
If your business is looking to sponsor SYSA we would be glad to discuss our many sponsorship opportunities. To find out more information about business partnerships please contact Ryan Cooney, email@example.com, SYSA Community Relations Director at (509) 328-SYSA (7972) ext 104.
Spokane Youth Sports Association Bingo was created to help expand SYSA sports programs and to broaden SYSA’s reach to more children via financial assistance. SYSA BINGO is a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere located at 1221 N Howard St Spokane, WA. Stop by to enjoy a session of Bingo and support the kids playing SYSA sports!
Player Registration Fees
The majority of our program funding comes from sport-specific program player fees. With the help of SYSA Bingo, fundraising and donations, we are able to maintain some of the lowest sport program fees in the area.
Financial Assistance* Information
SYSA is pleased to offer limited financial assistance for those whose finances may inhibit participation in our leagues. Financial Assistance Application found below or in the SYSA office. Form must be submitted to the SYSA office at 1221 N Howard St Spokane WA 99201
* Please submit your application with verification of income as identified on the application. * Financial Assistance is only available for timely registrations to recreational sports leagues (not camps or clinics).
For further questions regarding Financial Assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org: *Formerly referenced as ‘Scholarship’ ‘Scholarships’
Top Reasons to Support SYSA:
- Over 300,000 kids have played SYSA sports.
- Opportunities for all youth to play sports, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Local non-profit organization -all funds raised from this event help Spokane families.
- Sports for everyone – soccer, football, baseball, softball, basketball, cross-country, track and field and rugby.
- Kids learn good sportsmanship and team work.
- Student athletes have up to 40% higher test scores and 50% less absenteeism than non-athletes.
- Over $500,000 in Financial Aid given out.
- Student athletes are more likely to graduate high school and attend college.
- Andrew Rypien Field.
- Over 30,000 alumni volunteer coaches.
AND the #1 reason to support Spokane Youth Sports is so that SYSA can provide sports activities for kids for the next 50 years.