Flag Football Spring Season
Spring Flag Football 2021
NEW THIS SPRING! SYSA is excited to offer Flag Football training this spring. The training sessions will focus on developing necessary skills to play the game of football while emphasizing fun, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
Our mission is to provide sport activities for all youth where everyone plays, develops skills, is taught good sportsmanship, and learns the value of being a team player.
Within Phase 3:
- Moderate contact (flag football) sports athletes allowed to remove facial coverings for competitions. Facial coverings must be worn by athletes when training or when not actively competing in a game or match against another team or when on the bench waiting to play. Coaches, trainers, and officials must wear face coverings at all times.
Season Training Dates
April 12 – May 15 (5 weeks)
Register on or before March 25th for priority placement. Coach request and player requests may not be available after the deadline. Players may now register to our waitlist without completing payment. Once we see there is room in the program, SYSA will email you with instructions on how to proceed.
Divisions & Fees
$85 Grades 1-2
$85 Grades 3-4
$85 Grades 5-6
Train 2 times a week – begins week of April 12th
Intra-team Scrimmages allowed. Roster size: 16. (allows 8v8 in training)
No Games allowed
The Volunteer Coach picks the practice days, time and location upon completion of background check. Training days could be scheduled Monday – Saturday
Jerseys will not be handed out for this program.
Football (labeled), athletic shoes/cleats, mouth guard, labeled water bottle, hand sanitizer and a mask to be worn at all times.
Grades 1-2: Pee Wee
Grades 3-4: Junior
Grades 5-6: Junior
Dick’s Sporting Goods Weekend – March 26-29
Need cleats, mouth guard or a football? SYSA families receive 20% off.
LINK to Coupon
Due to Covid 19 unable to meet
Coaches Packet and/or Power Point will be emailed out on or before April 5th
- A Volunteer Coach is needed before a team starts – All SYSA coaches are volunteers. For more information, contact email@example.com
- Volunteer Coaches receive 50% off their player’s registration. LINK for registration procedure
- Volunteer Coach background check HERE
- Coaches contact registered players after receiving rosters, please be patient waiting for this contact.
- Online Registrations are confirmed by email; if information is omitted notify SYSA via reply email.
ALERT- for better communications please add the following: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as contacts in your phone/email. There have been several issues with coaches and parents not receiving team information due to emails going to spam, junk and trash.
Blue Sombrero Sports Connect – LOGIN OR CREATE YOUR NEW ACCOUNT HERE