Support SYSA through Nordstrom and Fashion Project

Published On: 03-18-2014

Nordstrom is kicking off a great new program with Fashion Project, a website that benefits SYSA and other non-profit organizations by selling clothing, shoes, handbags and accessories donated by style-savvy shoppers. Through this new program, people have an easy way to shop, donate clothing, earn a Nordstrom gift card and give to the causes they love – including SYSA!

Here’s how it works: Donors send their gently-loved qualifying designer clothing, shoes and accessories to Fashion Project (visit the link below to learn more about qualifying items). When items sell, 55 percent of the proceeds go directly to their favorite charity (the remaining 45 percent goes to Fashion Project’s administrative costs).  Now, in addition to the charity donation, for every five qualifying items donated to Fashion Project, donors will also receive a $40 Nordstrom gift card. So now they can give back and update their closet, all at the same time!

As a valued Nordstrom charity partner, SYSA has been added to the list on the Fashion Project site! So be sure to select SYSA as your charity of choice when you make your qualifying donation.