A Competitive, Traveling Track & Field program with the Spokane Mercury Athletic Club.
Competitive meets at the local/regional/national levels.
Spokane Mercury Track Club (click to Mercury Club site) Ages 9 (birth year 2004)-18; under age 9 contact Carol Mahoney (see below)
2013 Summer Mercury Track Season
- Season Tuesdays beginning MAY 28 at Shadle Park H.S.
MON & THURS 6pm All Sprinters 12 & Younger
TUES & THURS 5:30pm Distance Runners
TUES & THURS 6:30pm Field Events 13 & Older
- Note: there will be no pole vault offered this summer. See mercury website for details
- Mercury FEE: $100
(Additional uniform* & traveling expenses; USATF card $20.00)
- USATF Membership Card Required at first practice:
go to www.usatf.org
*Registering now late see details here MercuryLateRegDetails2013
REGISTER: ONLINE or Print Form
CDA Mercury Team:
- Practice Monday's and Thursday's, 4pm-5:30pm beginning May 30
- at CdA High School
- if desired, may attend first practice in Spokane on Tuesday May 28
Mercury Information: Contact Carol Mahoney 509-842-2636 (please call/text after 4PM)